Picture
This was a small but interesting project that required the installation of a dedicated electrical socket to power an electric bidet in a half-bath.  The bidet came with a short electrical cord that would have a hard time finding a socket in any bathroom!  I added a line from the bathrooms light switch and ran the new cord inside of a plastic conduit along the baseboard to where the bidet could easily plug in.  In the photo the new socket is barely noticeable and unobtrusive to the user. This seems like so insignificant of a job, but I think the impact to the customer's quality of life was much larger.

 
 
Picture
Blow in insulation settles and compacts over time, which can affect the structure's ability to retain heat or stay cool.  In preparation for the upcoming summer months, a client wanted to add a few inches of new insulation to the attic.

In general, blow in insulation is easy to deal with, but made more difficult by tight spaces and attempting to do it solo.  The last time I did this by myself, I figured out a trick to control the blower without assistance.  That helped in this case but it was still a chore to reload the hopper every minute.
Picture
In just a couple of hours there was several more inches of new insulation throughout the attic, and thanks to the vendor's easy equipment rental terms it was well priced to boot!

 
 
Picture
I'm not sure where popcorn ceilings came from, but I know where they go - in the trash!  This is a large vaulted ceiling I just finished for a customer that required popcorn removal and skim coating.  It was a lot of work, but the results were worth it.

 
 
Picture
This customers request has inspired me to do the same for my home.  When they described how they needed help making the switch from cable TV to broadcast HD, I didn't hesitate to recommend the same signal amplifier I use for my set up.  However, I still have cable.  The customer already had an HD antenna installed in their attic so the biggest part of the task was installing a new electrical socket to power the amp and then rewiring all the RG6 cable between the amp and the household connections.  

The nice thing about this arrangement is that it is easily reversible.